Fairchild won the award for the FDPC8011S 25V dual power clip asymmetric N-channel MOSFET.
What does NCMOS stand for?
NCMOS stands for N-Channel (Silicon Gate Reversed) Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCMOS
- Node Controller Managed Object
- Non-Committal Make-Out
- Nordic Country Music Organization
- North Carolina Missions Offering
- National Certified Medical Office Assistant
- Naval Central Meteorology and Oceanography Center
- Norcal Mitsubishi Owners Club (car club; California)
- Naval Central Meteorology and Oceanography Command
- North Carolina Missions of Mercy (North Carolina Dental Society outreach program)
- North Carolina Mothers of Multiples
- Non-Committal Make-Out Session
- Non-Cancerous Matched Oral Tissue
- National Child Measurement Programme (UK)
- National Coastal Management Program
- National Commission on Materials Policy
- National Common Minimum Program (India)
- Naval Communication Master Plan
- Navy Capabilities and Mobilization Plan (US DoD)
- Nouveau Code des Marchés Publics (French: New Code of Public Procurement)
- National Committee for Missing and PoWs Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 /PRNewswire/ -- The new ECOMOS(TM) series of N-channel and P-channel MOSFETs from ROHM Semiconductor are designed to meet the prescribed operation at lower gate drive voltages that emerging generations of portable electronic devices require.
3-V and 5-V supplies, current monitoring is accomplished by sensing the voltage across external current-sense resistors and current regulation is provided by active current modulation through external N-channel MOSFETs.
This new portfolio contains a number of commonly used topology choices, including, single P-Channel and Schottky diode combo, single N-Channel and Schottky diode combo, dual P-Channel, dual N-Channel, complementary pair, single N-Channel and single P-Channel.
GreenFET Drivers Are Used to Drive 1A to 100A N-Channel MOSFETs for Load Switch Applications Saving Money and Reducing Power Consumption SANTA CLARA, Calif.
This is a new generation of P-Channel MOSFET that complements the Polar N-Channel family of IXYS power MOSFETs.
Device Delivers 1 A to 7 A of Current With 1% Output Voltage Accuracy to Drive N-Channel MOSFETs in FPGA, DSP, and ASIC Applications MALVERN, Pa.
2-V TrenchFETs offer guaranteed low n-channel on-resistance as low as 0.