Executive Director NAVTTC, Capt A(r) Tariq Masud informed that the NSIS would help create linkages of supply and demand between the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) promoters and relevant industries.
What does NTLP stand for?
NTLP stands for NSIS (Next Steps In Signaling) Transport Layer Protocol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NTLP
We have 4 other meanings of NTLP in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Language Toolkit
- Newcastle Toy & Leisure Library (UK)
- North Torrance Little League (Torrance, CA)
- NT LAN Manager (Microsoft Windows)
- Non-Total Loss Only
- National Teen Leadership Program (El Dorado Hills, CA)
- National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Programme (various nations)
- Network Transport Layer Protocol (Next Step in Signaling; computer programming)
- No Time Like the Present
- Non-Traditional Licensure Program (Arkansas Department of Education)
- National Technology Leadership Retreat
- National Test Letter Run
- New Territories Land Registry
- Non Tenure Line (Stanford University faculty type/position)
- Non-Toxic Large Rifle (ammunition primer)
- Non-Trading Loan Relationship (UK)
- North Texas Regional Library (system)
- Northern Territory Law Reports
- Northern Territory Law Reform Committee (Australia)
- National Technology Leadership Summit
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the addition of LogiKeep's NSIS to PricewaterhouseCoopers' breadth of security solutions, the two organizations will provide a comprehensive strategic-to-operational security management package that is unparalleled in the industry.
LogiKeep NSIS provides advanced warning of computer-borne threats and vulnerabilities in near real time, giving decision makers the critical knowledge they need to keep their computing infrastructures secure.