This will bring the total number of beds in the NICU to 66 over the next year.
What does NNNS stand for?
NNNS stands for NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) Network Neurobehavioral Scale (book)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NNNS in our Acronym Attic
- Near North National Group
- Nigeria Network of Non-Governmental Organisations
- N-Nitroso-N-Methyl-Urethane (carcinogen)
- End of Message (radioteletype)
- National Newspaper News Network
- Near Northwest Neighborhood Network
- Nearest Neighbor News Network
- Nurture New York’s Nature, Inc.
- Nouabalé-Ndoki National Park (Republic of the Congo)
- Northern Nevada Native Plant Society
- Nista Nas Ne Sme Iznenaditi (Serbian: Nothing Should Not Surprise Us; political group)
- No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Near North National Title LLC (Chicago, IL)
- National Night Out (community crime prevention program)
- Nevládní Neziskové Organizace (Czech: Non-Governmental Organization)
- New Neighbor Orientation
- Nintendo News Online (website)
- Nord-Nord-Ovest (Italian: North-North-West)
- Nordnordost (German; North-North-East)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expansion of the NICU will help us welcome more babies especially with recent statistics showing an increase in birth rate throughout the emirate of Abu Dhabi," said Timothy Dentry, CEO of Al Rahba Hospital.
To make this family journey easier, Baylor All Saints Medical Center's Andrews Women's Hospital has teamed up with the NICU Helping Hands Foundation (NHHF) to host Project NICU, a first-of-its-kind program in Tarrant County.
Prior to visiting the NICUs, the researchers defined low, medium, and high DEHP exposure categories based upon typical NICU procedures and equipment.
The management of the patients who meet the criteria and are admitted to the NICU may be enhanced by this specialized neurological unit.
Brande and Jeff toured the NICU and prepared for a Caesarean section delivery.
Fortunately, NICU professionals are increasingly committed to including family members as full partners in the NICU team.
Care to patients will continue uninterrupted as the two hospitals work on details of transition plan - Phoenix Children's Hospital to consolidate care at its existing Level IIIC NICU PHOENIX -- Banner Health has decided to terminate the lease for the Phoenix Children's Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) located within Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.