He said though no compliant has yet been received regarding functioning of NGOs however the government would take action if any parliamentarian moves any complaint regarding a particular NGO.
What does NNAP stand for?
NNAP stands for NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Network Alliance Project (Zimbabwe)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNAP
We have 3 other meanings of NNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Neural Networks and Associative Memories
- New North American Manufacturers (vehicle production)
- Northern Nevada Alliance of Martial Artists
- Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services
- Navajo Nation Abandoned Mines Land Reclamation Department
- Neural Network Assembly Memory Model
- Native North American Orchid Discussion List
- National Network for Artist Placement
- NAVAIR Naval Aviation Plan
- Navy National Apprenticeship Program
- National Native Addictions Partnership Foundation (Canada)
- National Nutritional Anaemia Prophylaxis Programme (India)
- Night Navigation And Pilotage System
- National Network of Agrarian Reform Advocates
- Northwest Native American Reading Curriculum (Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction)
- North Norfolk Amateur Radio Group (UK)
- National Navigation Award Scheme (UK)
- National Nursing Assistant Survey (US DHHS)
- Neonatal Narcotic Abstinence Syndrome
- Northern Neck Audubon Society (Kilmarnock, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first international NGO arrived in what is now the Republic of South Sudan in 1956.
The BCNL reports a deterioration in NGO sustainability in 2011.
One successful legal NGO puts forth a model upon which to base growing NGOs who strive to sustain themselves in the relatively new niche allocated to civil society.
The book attempts to provide help right from starting an NGO to successful policy advocacy by an NGO.
The conference had exchanged expertise among NGO members, discussion of researches related to the NGOs activity, the problems and obstacles confronting them," the official concluded.
We're creating in Russia a new NGO Legal Assistance Program focused specifically on helping NGOs document to the authorities that this new software license proves that they have legal software," he said.
We need an environment where we can use all sources, NGO help, maybe NGOs that come in from Arab nations, additional NGOs from traditional donor countries and maybe a workable solution for some of the people that have been working in the area historically.