9781439808825 Preparing NEPA environmental assessments; a user's guide to best professional practices.
What does NEPAMS stand for?
NEPAMS stands for NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Electronic Procurement Assistance Center
- New England Patriots Alumni Club
- National Environmental Policy Act
- New Economic Program for African Development (est. 2001)
- New Partnership for Africa's Development
- NEPA Document Tracking System
- NASA Electronic Parts Assurance Group
- Northeast Pennsylvania Genealogical Society
- Nested Equivalence Principal Algorithm
- Never End Peace and Love
- National Environmental Policy and Action Plan (Nepal)
- New England Pension Assistance Project (University of Massachusetts, Boston)
- New Partnership for African Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Northeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Network Planning and Administration System (Sprint)
- North East Post Adoption Service (UK)
- National Enterprises Promotion Board
- National Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- NATO Exercise Policy Board
- Never Ending Pasta Bowl (Olive Garden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Title I of NEPA contains a Declaration of National Environmental Policy, which requires the federal government to use all practicable means to create and maintain conditions under which man and nature can exist in productive harmony.
CEQ is accepting nominations from the public and federal agencies for pilot projects that will increase the efficiency of environmental reviews conducted under NEPA, including simplifying NEPA implementation practices; reducing the time and cost involved in preparing NEPA reviews; utilizing information technology to improve the efficiency of NEPA implementation; and improving the effectiveness of public engagement.
Since its inception three years ago, the NEPA programme has achieved a total of pounds 19m in productivity savings for more than 250 regional companies.
NEPA proposed the legislation based on recommendations issued in 2003 by a team of experts from the UN Environment Programme (UNEP).
In October 2000, NEPA signed a partnership agreement with South Africa's Eskom to help improve electricity supply.
posted on a NEPA listserv following the July 7 bombings in London.
But amid the effort to streamline the NEPA process, one critical piece of the puzzle had been missing.