Nasdaq: NEOT, NEOTW) announced today that its NeoOncoRx oncology subsidiary has finalized the acquisition of anti-cancer compound Neoquin (E09) and 79 analogs from The Netherlands based NDDO Research Foundation.
What does NIPED stand for?
NIPED stands for NDDO (New Drug Development Office) Institute for Prevention and Early Diagnostics (Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nighttime Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis
- Nocturnal Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Diagnostics
- Nickel-Palladium-Gold (based on the element abbreviations; plating for leads in RoHS compliant electronic components)
- National Institute for Program Director Development
- National Initiative for Product Data Exchange
- Nepal Indigenous Peoples Development and Information Service Centre
- National Interim Primary Drinking Water Regulation
- Narrow Inflation Projection Exercise (eurosystem predictions)
- Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council
- National Institute for Petroleum and Energy Research
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (India)
- Nickel Producers Environmental Research Association
- Navy Internet Protocol Router Network
- Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (common but incorrect)
- National Incontinentia Pigmenti Foundation
- National Industrial Policy Framework (South Africa)
- National Injury Prevention Foundation (Thinkfirst; Warrenville, IL)
- National Intelligence Priorities Framework
- Non-Industrial Private Forest
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelvin Logan, PhD, President of INC Research Europe, said, "The recent acquisition of Amsterdam-based NDDO Oncology combined with our expansion into these internationally recognized metropolitan areas demonstrates significant enhancement of our European capabilities and thus, our overall global service offering.
has signed a letter of intent to acquire anti- cancer compound E09 and 79 analogs from Netherlands-based NDDO Research Foundation.