The State Defense Forces NCO Group on Facebook and LinkedIn may be located by searching "state defense NCO" on either program.
What does NCOG stand for?
NCOG stands for NCO Group (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCOG
- North Central Ohio Educational Service Center
- Northern Council for Outdoor Education Training and Recreation (UK)
- Natick Community Organic Farm (Natick, MA)
- National Catalog Operations Forum (annual conference)
- National Childhood Obesity Foundation (Marblehead, MA)
- National Conference on Operations and Fulfillment (Las Vegas, NV)
- National Crime and Operations Faculty (UK)
- National Center On Fathers and Families
- Newport Coast Oral Facial Institute (Newport Beach, CA)
- National Coalition of Grandparents (Madison, WI)
- North Country Orthopaedic Group (medical practice; Watertown, NY)
- Northern California Oncology Group
- Northport Church of God (Northport, AL)
- National Council of Ghanaian Associations
- National Co-Ordinators of Governor Services (school governors; UK)
- National Conference of Governor's Schools
- National Centre for Occupational Health (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- National Coordination Office for High Performance Computing and Communications
- National Committee on Inquiry (National Association of Social Workers)
- National Competition in Organ Improvisation (American Guild of Organists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HORSHAM, Pennsylvania, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- NCO Group, Inc.
Polymeric diphenylmethane-4, 4'-diisocyanate (pMDI) resin adhesive used in wood-based composites is regarded as a non-formaldehyde-based adhesive with outstanding bond strength owing to high reactivity of the NCO group in the resin.
Featuring case studies and real-world perspectives from end-user executives, IDC analysts, and industry experts, Davenport is among a stellar line-up of speakers including executives from Capgemini, Equaterra, Genpact, Goodyear, IBM, IDC, Milbank Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP, NCO Group, NiSource, Oracle, Procter & Gamble, Prudential, Sunshine State Insurance, TPI, TrainingOutsourcing.
NCO Group provides services to clients in the financial services, healthcare, retail and commercial, utilities, education, telecommunications, and government sectors.
NCO Group provides services to clients in the financial services, healthcare, retail and commercial, utilities, education, telecommunications and government sectors.
Prior to joining Devon IT, Lou was the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of NCO Group, Inc.
SCI Solutions and NCO Group Combine Technology with Call Center Services to Advance Patient Access Outsourcing in Healthcare LOS GATOS, Calif.