A member of the NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP) since 2007, the Helen F.
What does NCCCP stand for?
NCCCP stands for NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (National Cancer Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCCCP
We have 1 other meaning of NCCCP in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Center for Character Education (Raleigh, NC)
- Network of California Community College Foundations (Sacramento, CA)
- National Climate Change Coordination Group (State Science and Technology Commission; China)
- North Carolina Community College Grant (financial aid)
- Nepal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Newcastle Campus Chinese Christian Initiative (Australia)
- Newport Centre for Criminal and Community Justice (UK)
- North Carolina City/County Management Association
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (US CDC)
- New Castle County Community Partnership (Delaware)
- North Carolina Council of Community Programs (Raleigh, NC)
- Northern California Composers Commissioning Program
- National Certifying Commission of Costa Rica
- National Congress of Chinese Catholic Representatives
- Nemours Center for Childhood Cancer Research (Delaware)
- North Carolina Center for Creative Retirement
- North Carolina Central Cancer Registry
- National Community College Council for Research and Planning
- National Coordinating Council for Cancer Surveillance (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, the center became one of 16 hospitals named by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) to participate in a three-year pilot for the NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP), to deliver the most advanced cancer care to a greater number of Americans in the communities in which they live.
Joseph Hospital was named as one of 14 sites in the country today by The National Cancer Institute (NCI), part of the National Institutes of Health, to participate in a three-year pilot for the NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (NCCCP).