This breakthrough was made possible through the visionary leadership and tireless research of NCBP Director Dr.
What does NIP1 stand for?
NIP1 stands for NCBP (National Cord Blood Program) Interacting Protein 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nucleus Initialization Program (IBM)
- Nude in Public
- Nuke Integration Project (open source software)
- Number Identification Presentation
- Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej (Polish: Tax Identification Number)
- Numero de Identification Personel
- Numismatici Italiani Professionisti
- Nurse Intern Program (military training)
- Nursing in Public
- Nutritional Information Panel (various locations)
- National Income and Product Accounts
- National Institute of Public Administration
- National Institute of Public Affairs
- National Investment Promotion Agency (various nations)
- Naval Intelligence Production System
- NCO (Net-Centric Operations) Implementation Process Alignment
- Nonlocal Independent Pixel Approximation (meteorology)
- National Indigenous Postgraduate Association Aboriginal Corporation (Australia)
- National and International Public Affairs Consulting
- National Independent Physician Association Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said at present, the NCBP and BPI-regulated experimentations and field testing are being conducted by State universities like the University of the Philippines-Los BaEos, University of the Philippines Mindanao and the Visayas State University, among others, as well as private research and development institutions.
List of diseases treated with NCBP units: diagnosis for transplantation with NYBC CB units.
The NCBP is the voice of state and local bar associations in the United States and is an important liason with the American Bar Association.
NCBP has reduced the need for the retailer to replenish cash in-store by 75 percent thanks to the recycling technology in the self-checkouts, helping to reduce operational costs and increase security.
Since 1996 NCBP has operated under an FDA Investigational New Drug (IND) exemption, the first cord blood bank to receive an IND allowing it to collect, process, test, and store and provide cord blood as a stem cell source for use in experimental clinical transplantation.
The 20-plus medical team consisting of professionals from NCBP and Beijing Tongren Hospital headed for Africa via a charter flight operated by HNA Group's Deer Jet on the afternoon of November 18.
The average age of the NCBP users was 67 years, and the average age of the nonusers was 62 years.