Bosses are hopeful that the contract will be renewed until 2007, when Rolls-Royce is due to take over the Nato Submarine Rescue System for the UK, France and Norway.
What does NSRS stand for?
NSRS stands for NATO Submarine Rescue System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSRS
We have 21 other meanings of NSRS in our Acronym Attic
- North Slave Renewable Resources Board (Canada)
- National Swine Resource and Research Center (est.2003; University of Missouri)
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center (Taiwan)
- Northern Sydney Region Reconciliation Network (Australia)
- National Sanctuary for Retired Research Primates
- Nerve-Sparing Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy (prostate disease treatment)
- Norton Sound Research and Restoration Plan (Alaska Department of Fish and Game)
- NASA Safety Reporting System
- National Skills Recognition System (Singapore)
- National Spatial Reference System
- Natural State Reduction System
- Naval Supply Radio Station (US Navy)
- Nevada Shared Radio System
- National Security and Resources Study Center (now JROSC)
- North Staffordshire Railway Study Group (est. 1995; UK)
- Nuclear Safety Research Steering Group (United Kingdom)
- National School of Recreational Sports Management (Nashville, TN)
- Natural System Regional Simulation Model (South Florida Water Management District)
- North Sound Regional Support Network (Mt. Vernon, WA)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Space Radiation Summer School
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NATO Submarine Rescue System comes in the form of a 10-metre, 27-tonne submarine, operated by a crew of three.
The new equipment, the NATO Submarine Rescue System (NSRS), comes in the form of a ten metre long, 27-tonne submarine, operated by a crew of three.
The NATO Submarine Rescue System is a 10-metre, 27-ton submarine operated by a crew of three.