She is currently a research fellow at the NATO Defense College in Rome.
What does NADEFCOL stand for?
NADEFCOL stands for NATO Defense College
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Document Examiners (formed in 1980)
- National Auto Dealers Exchange (auto auction)
- New Animal Drug Evaluation (US FDA)
- Norwegian Association for Distance Education
- National Agricultural Development Co.
- National Association for Defense of Environment and Children (Iraq)
- National Association of Development Education Centres (Australia)
- Navy Decision (Center)
- NATO Air Defense Electronic Environment System
- North American Deer Farmers Association (Appleton, WI)
- North American Division Evangelism Institute (Seventh-day Adventist Church)
- National Association of Democratic Lawyers (South Africa)
- National Association of Diocesan Ecumenical Officers
- National Association of Distance Education Organisations of South Africa (RSA)
- National Association of Disability Evaluating Professionals (Midlothian, VA)
- Naval Air Depot (NADEP North Island overhauls Navy aircraft)
- Naval Aviation Depot
- National Development Support Command (Philippines)
- National Advanced Drilling and Excavation Technologies (est. 1995; Massachusetts Institute of Technology Energy Laboratory and US Department of Energy)
- North American Derivatives Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
TyFLyS (CyHAN)- The NATO Defense College is visiting Georgian Defense Ministry with an educational visit.
Showing Kuwait's interest in enhancing and upgrading skills of security and diplomatic personnel, two Kuwaitis graduated Friday from the prestigious NATO Defense College (NDC).
Angelov has completed a postgraduate specialization course at the General Staff Academy of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in Moscow and has taken a special course for officers at the NATO Defense College in Rome, Italy.
Henderson, a senior developmental education student at NATO Defense College in Rome, Italy.
Cary Kamarat, Fairfax County Public Schools Cary Kamarat researches language acquisition, has taught at Evergreen State College and NATO Defense College in Rome, and served on the Greater Washington Reading Council.
Rising stars in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization are receiving comprehensive instruction in the military and political ramifications of global terrorism at the NATO Defense College in Rome.
GORKA is an International Research Fellow at the NATO Defense College.