Its move from the over-the-counter electronic bulletin boards to the Nasdaq Small Cap market represents a planned progression the company has been following since it became a publicly traded entity through a reverse merger with an existing company, Paul said.
What does NSCM stand for?
NSCM stands for NASDAQ Small Cap Market (trading platform)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSCM
We have 29 other meanings of NSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (medical condition)
- North Sefton City Learning Centre (Aisdale, Southport, UK)
- North Shepparton Community & Learning Centre (Australia)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories International
- Nonsyndromic Cleft Lip with or without Cleft Palate (birth defect)
- Nebraska Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (La Vista, NE)
- North State Cooperative Library System (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- North Shore Community Land Trust (Hawaii)
- National Society of Career Management
- NATO Supply Code for Manufacturers
- Navy Standard Core Menu (US Navy)
- Non-Smart Card Mobility (Sun Ray)
- Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel
- Normalized Sample Covariance Matrix
- Northern School of Contemporary Music (UK)
- Nova Scotia Control Monument (Canada)
- National Steering Committee for Mine Action (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Normalized Sample Covariance Matrix Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telecom Company Applies Toward Listing on Nasdaq Small Cap Market STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Dec.
NASDAQ Small Cap Market Listing: The assets we acquire will be used to increase our balance sheet for migration to the NASDAQ Small Cap Market where we feel we can better grow the company.
Southwest Community Bancorp (OTCBB:SWCB) today announced that its application for listing on the NASDAQ Small Cap Market has been approved.
MDI sought a transfer to the Nasdaq Small Cap Market as its common stock had not met Nasdaq's $1.
The shares will trade on the Nasdaq Small Cap Market under the symbol "MEDP.
The Company's common stock is scheduled to commence trading on the NASDAQ Small Cap Market under the Company's current trading symbol "IOTN" effective with the opening of the market on Wednesday, December 15, 2004.
NASDAQ: GAMMA) announced that its common stock (GAMM), its warrants (GAMMW) and its units (GAMMU) were delisted effective yesterday from the NASDAQ Small Cap Market because Gamma is not in compliance with NASDAQ's capital and surplus requirements.