Earlier in the week, G-CLEAN was also featured on the cars at the UNOH Battle at the Beach events as a part of the NASCAR Home Tracks Contingency program, in which GET's G-CLEAN logo is featured on each entry in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour and NASCAR K&N Pro Series.
What does NWAAS stand for?
NWAAS stands for NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWAAS
- National Wrestling Alliance - Total Nonstop Action
- National Wheelchair Athletic Association
- National Women's Athletic Association
- North West Air Ambulance (Knowsley, Merseyside, England, UK)
- Northwest Aerospace Alliance (UK)
- Northwest Arkansas Aquatics (Bentonville, AR)
- Nuclear Weapons Abolition Alliance (international organization)
- Northwest Arkansas Apartment Association (Springdale, AR)
- Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges
- Northwest Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Northwest Arkansas Aquarium Society (Rogers, AR)
- No Waiting at Any Time (parking regulation; UK)
- Northwest Asian American Theatre
- National Women's Association of Bhutan
- North West Arts Board (UK)
- Northwest Arkansas Beekeepers Association
- Northwest Association for Blind Athletes (Vancouver, WA)
- Northwestern Association for Behavior Analysis (Canada)
- Northwest All Breed Goat Club (Snohomish, WA)
- Northwest Association of Book Publishers (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lake Erie Speedway is sanctioned by NASCAR and is part of the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series.
As a driver in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at Hickory Motor Speedway in North Carolina, Alli hopes to be the first woman to win at the legendary track.
GET's G-CLEAN logo will be featured on-track with a decal on each entry in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series (TM), NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour (TM), NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour (TM) and NASCAR K&N Pro Series (TM).
The NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Western Late Model and American Limited Stock Car competitors will also compete on April 28, and a motorcycle stunt exhibition will add to the entertainment.
Driver Paul Harraka captured the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Late Model Championship at All American Speedway in Roseville, Calif.
The 2007 schedule will feature two (2) NASCAR Grand National West Series events, 16 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series events, 4 USAC Championship Sprint Car events, various NOPI and D1 Drift events, as well as other motorcycle, sports car, open wheel, endurance and stock car races.
Since its inception in 2004, the Drive for Diversity program has supported 22 different drivers in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series and NASCAR Camping World Series.