leaves California Speedway with a second-place finish in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race and a little regret.
What does NCTS stand for?
NCTS stands for NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCTS
We have 42 other meanings of NCTS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Thoroughbred Racing Action Committee
- National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification
- North Country Teacher Resource Center
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
- Naval Clothing & Textile Research Facility
- Newfoundland Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation
- Newfoundland Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation (Canada)
- National Council for Therapy and Rehabilitation through Horticulture
- National Cooperative Transit Research and Development Program
- Network Control and Telemetry Routing System
- Naval Computer & Telecommunications Station
- Navy Center for Tactical Systems
- New Computerized Transit System
- New Cooperative Tracking System
- Non-Conformance Tracking System
- Nortel Certified Technology Specialist (telephony)
- Nuclear Certification Test Set
- Nuclear Certification Test System
- National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative
- National Council of Technical Service Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series is one of America's fastest growing major sports properties and now the No.
22 Toyota Tundra in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series for the balance of 2004 and throughout 2005.
For its inaugural coverage of NASCAR's All-Star event, SPEED is developing a massive programming lineup for "All-Star Week" commensurate with the event itself, and on the level of the network's extensive coverage of Daytona Speedweeks, live and exclusive coverage of the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, the Chase for the NASCAR Nextel Cup and the championship-deciding NASCAR Nextel Cup Series finale from Homestead-Miami.
He will be in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race Friday night, the Busch Series race Saturday and the Nextel Cup Series race Sunday.
announced today at the Chicago Auto Show its historic plans to begin participation in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 2004.
Contreras, an eight-time Mexican racing champion, has 84 career starts in two of NASCAR's largest racing series, 70 in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and 14 in the NASCAR Busch Series, the most of any Hispanic driver.
Byline: TIM HADDOCK MOTOR SPORTS There was a time last year when Kevin Harvick was considering discontinuing his NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series team with Ron Hornaday Jr.