com)-- LogicBay Corporation, a leading provider of Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solutions and the cloud-based Performance Center[TM] partner portal technology, is pleased to announce an agreement to launch and deploy its Performance Center technology as NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
What does NMHG stand for?
NMHG stands for NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Medical Health Card Systems (New York)
- Network of Michigan Home Educators
- Nothing Much Here Either
- New Mexico Hispano Entertainers Association
- New Mexico Higher Education Assessment and Retention (conference)
- New Mexico Higher Education Department
- National Maritime Heritage Foundation (Washington, DC)
- National Mental Health Foundation
- Northeastern Maritime Historical Foundation (Duluth, MN)
- North and Mid Hampshire Health Authority (UK)
- New Mexico Hospitals and Health Systems Association (Albuquergue)
- National Mutual Health Insurance (Perth, Australia)
- Nevada Mental Health Institute
- New Mexico Heart Institute (Santa Fe, NM)
- North Metro Harness Initiative Inc. (Columbus, MN; horse-racing organization)
- New Mexico Health Insurance Alliance (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- National Mental Health Information Center (US SAMHSA)
- National Mental Health Institute on Deafness
- New Mexico Health Information Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
a leading provider of filtration systems and replacement parts, recently announced it has received an award in recognition of its "outstanding performance" last year from NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
About NACCO Materials Handling Group NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
NACCO Material Handling Group NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
Intermec (NYSE:IN) has entered into an aftermarket reselling agreement with NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
Eklund, President and Chief Executive Officer of NACCO's wholly owned subsidiary, NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
Prior to joining Washington Mutual, Gorzalski was vice president of Global Procurement for Nacco Materials Handling Group, Inc.