The internet panel is made up of three former cast members of the cult comedy series Mystery Science Theater 30001.
What does MST stand for?
MST stands for Mystery Science Theater
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MST
We have 348 other meanings of MST in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Statement Transaction
- Multiple Scattering Theory
- Multiple Spanning-Tree (protocol, Cisco)
- Multiple Subject Teaching (various schools)
- Multiple Subpial Transsection
- Multiplex Section Termination (Alcatel)
- Multisensor/Multistation Tracker
- Multislotted Token
- Multisystemic Therapy
- Mycological Society of Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Mystical Space Typhoon (Yugioh card game)
- Manufacturing Science and Technology for IC Production
- Mason Sier Turnbull Lawyers (Australia)
- Manufacturing Science and Technology for Front-End and Back-End IC Production
- Miniature Satellite Terminal with Integrated COMSEC
- Modified Stejskal Tanner versus Flow Compensation
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: the Movie
- Main Street Tourism Association (Fayetteville, Georgia)
- Maine Science Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lines spoken by actors were followed by several smart-alec quips from the spectators -- a situation reminiscent of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
Next up on the schedule of SF Sketchfest's ongoing comedy presentations is Cinematic Titanic, featuring the original cast and creator of Mystery Science Theater 3000, at the Castro Theater in San Francisco on Friday, May 6, 2011.
MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000: THE MOVIE (PG, pounds 15.
``The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol.
Wellspring) or a new boxed set of hilarious Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes (Rhino), featuring such venerable gay actors as Tommy Kirk (Catalina Caper) and Robert Reed (Bloodlust
Consider a few distinctive features of today's vast wasteland: * Comedy Central's most original and most popular first-run show is the delightful Mystery Science Theater 3000, now in its sixth season.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 was never this deliciously catty.