The role of ascorbic acid in the prevention of atrial fibrillation after elective on pump myocardial revascularization surgery: a single center experience pilot study.
What does MR stand for?
MR stands for Myocardial Revascularization (heart)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MR
We have 107 other meanings of MR in our Acronym Attic
- Mouse Rug
- Mouvement Réformateur (Belgian political party)
- Mouvement Rodriguais (French: Rodrigues Movement, Mauritius)
- Movimiento Reformador (Guatemala political party)
- Moving Range (of observations)
- Multi Role
- Multiply Register (IBM)
- Munitions Rule
- Mutual Recognition (drug approval by local authorities, referring to other EU country approval)
- War Tax Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Murder, Rape, Manslaughter, Robbery, Sodomy, Larceny, Arson, Mayhem, Burglary (felonies mnemonic)
- Multi-Record Wave Investigator for Sine and Random Data
- Military Research & Analysis (Defence & Aerospace Publishing Services (Switzerland))
- Manufacturing Research and Development
- Minasi Research & Development
- Maintenance Repair & Environmental
- Market Research & Economics
- Marketing Requirements and Objectives
- Maintenance, Rehabilitation, and Repair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters cover topics including the use of radial artery grafts in myocardial revascularization surgery, hybrid coronary revascularization and routine intra-operative completion angiography, the nary sinus in cardiac surgery, acute kidney injuries after coronary artery bypass, coronary artery bypass grafting for chronic and acute heart failure, and operative constrictive pericarditis.
As a result, the rate of myocardial revascularization was lower in the selective group (40.
Use of LIMA in myocardial revascularization is widely accepted, given its long-term patency rate and low incidence of atherosclerosis.
CardioGenesis develops, manufactures and markets proprietary systems including disposable products, to perform intraoperative transmyocardial revascular-ization, catheter-based percutaneous myocardial revascularization, and thoracoscopic transmyocardial revascularization to treat patients afflicted with debilitating angina.
These pre-conditions include: * Age > 70 * Congestive heart failure * Previous myocardial revascularization * Diabetes Mellitus * Elevated preoperative creatinine Animal trials (porcine model) are the next step in our development path and we are currently engaged in a variety of conversations about the best way to conduct and fund this activity.
Coverage includes myocardial physiology, the interpretation of cardiac catheterization, monitoring, and anesthesia for myocardial revascularization, valvular heart disease, and heart and lung transplantation.
No Action Expected on Current TMR Coverage CardioGenesis Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: CGCP) , the market leader in surgical products and accessories used in angina-relieving Transmyocardial Revascularization (TMR) and Percutaneous Myocardial Channeling (PMC) procedures, today announced that the minutes of the July Medicare Coverage Advisory Committee (MCAC) meeting, called to review the scientific evidence on laser myocardial revascularization, are now available on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website.