Abstract: The purposes of this study were to validate psychometric properties of the Myasthenia Gravis Fatigue Scale (MGFS) and to use the MGFS to study the relationship of selected demographic and clinical variables to fatigue in a myasthenia gravis (MG) patient population.
What does MGFS stand for?
MGFS stands for Myasthenia Gravis Fatigue Scale (neuroscience)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGFS
We have 2 other meanings of MGFS in our Acronym Attic
- Medway Grid for Learning (UK)
- Mid Gippsland Football League (Gippsland, Victoria, Australia)
- Mildred G. Fields Library (Milan, TN)
- Museums and Galleries Foundation of New South Wales (New South Wales, Australia)
- Mean Global Field Power (neuroscience)
- Mytilus Galloprovincialis Foot Protein
- Mt. Gilead Free Public Library (Mt. Gilead, OH)
- Measured Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Media General Financial Services, Inc
- Morning Glory Fermentation Supply (home brewing; California)
- Margaret Green Foundation Trust (UK)
- Motion-Group Fourier Transform
- Mobile Ground Formatter Unit
- Minimum Guaranteed Future Value (car financing)
- Markgrafen-Gymnasium (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- May-Grunwald-Giemsa (tissue stain sample)
- Messer Griesheim GmbH (German: Messer Group GmbH; industrial gas industry)
- MGM Mirage, Inc.
- Military Governor-General
- Molecular and General Genetics (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 The Myasthenia Gravis Fatigue Scale (MGFS) is a 26-item Likert scale developed and tested by the authors.