UN leader Ban Ki-moon will also travel to Myanmar on December 1-2, to investigate whether the new military-backed leadership there is serious about allowing political and economic change.
What does MYA stand for?
MYA stands for Myanmar (formerly Burma)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MYA
We have 29 other meanings of MYA in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Young Artists
- Million Years Ago
- Minoru Yamasaki Associates (World Trade Center architects)
- Miss You Always
- Missing You Already
- Monterey (Amtrak station code; Monterey, CA)
- Moruya, New South Wales, Australia - Moruya (Airport Code)
- Move Your Asana (workout)
- Move Your Ass
- Multi-Year Agreement (various locations)
- Myasistchev (Soviet aircraft designer)
- Medford Youth Athletic Association (New Jersey)
- Middletown Youth Athletic Association (est. 1959; Middletown, NJ)
- Millcreek Youth Athletic Association (Erie, PA)
- Maryland You Are Beautiful
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Commission (Medford, OR)
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Committee (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Council (Gilbert, Arizona)
- McIntire Young Alumni Council (est. 2002; McIntire School of Commerce; Virginia)
- Milwaukee Youth Arts Center (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Myanmar on Thursday won approval to chair Southeast Asia's regional bloc in 2014, in a reward for hints of reform from its new government after decades of military rule.
Bangladesh's plans to repatriate 9,000 Myanmar Muslim refugees to their homeland hit trouble on Wednesday when a leader of the minority said they would refuse to leave.
According to a recent issue, Aquarius investors in Myanmar "will meet sudden and unexpected success [from] risky ventures in quarries and mines.
April 26 /PRNewswire/ -- A consortium led by Texaco Exploration Myanmar Inc.
com/research/34c7ee/the_future_of_upst) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Upstream Myanmar Oil and Gas Markets to 2015- Forecasts and Analysis of Myanmar Oil Fields, Blocks, Production, Reserves and Companies" company profile to their offering.
Ross Dunkley , co-founder of the Myanmar Times in a nation heavily criticised for its attacks on press freedoms, is being held in Myanmar's notorious Insein prison, according to.
Myanmar is one of the world's least developed countries, with nearly a third of the population living below the poverty line as the generals and their associates exploit raw materials for their own benefit.