Abstract The Nathan/Van Konynenburg study showed a number of biochemical changes in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia patients, changes that improved, apparently along with symptoms in response to their therapeutic regimen.
What does MECFS stand for?
MECFS stands for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maine Center for Economic Policy (Augusta, ME)
- Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program
- Mellon East-Central European Visiting Scholars
- Marginal Efficiency Cost of Funds (economics)
- Massachusetts Extended Care Federation
- Metro-East Christian Fellowship (O'Fallon, IL)
- Middle East Constitutional Forum
- Minimum Edge-Cost Flow (algorithmic problem)
- Miscellaneous Exercise Chronological File (USCG)
- Modell Eisenbahn Club Flawil (German: Model Railroad Club Flawil; Flawil, Switzerland)
- Maternal Electrocardiogram
- Middle East Capital Group (Lebanon)
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Mechanized Corps
- Middle East Coexistence House (Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Missouri Education and Career Hotlink (website)
- Migrant Education Consortium for Higher Achievement
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
XMRV is a retrovirus that has recently been linked to prostate cancer and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS).