Sex on Wheelz - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult 6.
What does MLWTTKK stand for?
MLWTTKK stands for My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Medium-energy Light-Water-Moderated (industrial nuclear reactor)
- Mean Low Water Neaps
- Maximally Localized Wannier Orbitals
- Mean Low Water at Ordinary Spring Tide
- Minnesota Lamb and Wool Producers Association
- Minnesota Lamb and Wool Producers Association (Lindstrom, MN)
- Major League World Series
- Mean Low Water Springs
- Missile Launch Warning System
- Mean Low Water Spring Tide
- Medical Laboratory Workers Union (New Zealand)
- Multi-Language Wake Up
- Minnesota League of Women Voters
- Multi Layered Winding Wire
- Maly Leksykon Wielkich Zespolow (Polish radio)
- Maricopa Learning Exchange (Maricopa Community Colleges; Maricopa County, AZ)
- Master Electrician (theatrical terminology)
- Melbourne Lindy Exchange (Australia)
- Member Learning Exchange (National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs)
- Metro List Xpress (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MY LIFE WITH THE THRILL KILL KULT The Reincarnation of Luna (Sleazebox Records, Oct.
During industrial's late-1980s heyday, the gay boys behind My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult pumped up industrial's camp quotient, exposing its homo roots for anyone with the X-ray specs to see'em.