Sex on Wheelz - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult 6.
What does TKK stand for?
TKK stands for My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TKK
We have 23 other meanings of TKK in our Acronym Attic
- Tacoma Kendo and Iaido Club
- The King Is Coming
- Traditional Karate International Confederation
- The Kids In the Hall (usually seen as KITH)
- Tacit Knowledge Inventory for Managers
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (formerly WEP2)
- The Kilmore International School (Kilmore, Victoria, Australia)
- Thyssen Krupp Information Services (Thyssen Krupp Materials & Services)
- The Kid Icarus Union (video game group)
- The King James Bible
- Teknillinen korkeakoulu (Helsinki University of Technology)
- The Kingdom Key (Kingdom Hearts gaming forum)
- The Krusty Krab (fictional fast food restaurant)
- Thrill Kill Kult (aka My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult; band)
- Toa Kila Kitu
- Tofik Kanbay Khanmamedov (TKK Company; Houston, TX)
- Toray Industries, Inc. (stock symbol; Japan)
- Truk, Caroline Islands, Micronesia - Truk (Airport Code)
- Towarzystwo Krzewienia Kultury Fizycznej (Polish)
- Teknologi Kapal Kayu Indonesia (Indonesian: Wooden Ships Technology Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MY LIFE WITH THE THRILL KILL KULT The Reincarnation of Luna (Sleazebox Records, Oct.
During industrial's late-1980s heyday, the gay boys behind My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult pumped up industrial's camp quotient, exposing its homo roots for anyone with the X-ray specs to see'em.