7 ( ANI ): A contestant of an Australian competitive cooking game show, My Kitchen Rules, which came under the limelight following a racist row in Twitter, said they forgot the microphones were on, and defended herself against claims they were rude, "bad girls" on the hit reality TV show.
What does MKR stand for?
MKR stands for My Kitchen Rules (TV series)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MKR
We have 12 other meanings of MKR in our Acronym Attic
- Mark Kleiner Power Trio (band)
- Milton Keynes Parks Trust (UK)
- MAP (Monoclonal Antibody) Kinase Phosphatase X
- Magic Knights Rayearth
- Magic Knights Rayearth (anime)
- Magyar Katolikus Radio (Hungarian Episcopal Conference)
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings (author of The Yearling)
- Marker Radio Beacon
- McCarthy Kennedy Reynolds (Georgetown university dormitory quadrangle)
- Miljoner Kronor (Swedish money)
- Middle Kentucky River Area Development Council (Kentucky, USA)
- Modified Krebs-Ringer Bicarbonate
- Mana Kayak Racing Club (New Zealand)
- Milton Keynes Rowing Club (UK)
- Mo-Kan Regional Council (Saint Joseph, MO)
- Milton Keynes Radio Controlled Touring Cars (UK)
- Malcolm Knapp Research Forest (Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada)
- Mir Khalil Ur Rahman Foundation (Pakistan)
- Mahkamah Konstitusi Republik Indonesia
- Mokiniu Kompiuterinio Raštingumo Iskaita (Lithuanian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My Kitchen Rules executive producer Rikkie Proost says the show's Twitter feed was interrupted because of technical issues and not because of hate-based comments.
Sydney, Feb 6( ANI ): Australian rugby player Arana Taumata created controversy he called reality TV show My Kitchen Rules contestants Jessie Khan and Biswa Kamilla curry munches in a racist tweet.