Other US hits include a show where kids pick a new wife for their widowed dad, and My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, where a woman pretends to be about to marry a very rude, very ugly man.
What does MBFOF stand for?
MBFOF stands for My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance (TV show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Mother-Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (the Philippines)
- Mesenteric Blood Flow Index (cardiology)
- Miami Book Fair International (Miami, FL)
- Multiplex Bus Fault Isolator
- Ministerium für Bildung, Frauen und Jugend (Ministry of Education, Women and Youth; Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Major Business Facility Job (Tax) Credit
- Mutually Beneficial Family Loan
- Monterey Bay Foreign Language Project (California)
- Maryland Bass Federation Nation
- My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss (TV show)
- Muscular Blood Flow at Rest (radiology)
- Mutual & Balanced Force Reduction
- Memory Buffer Frequency Select (Intel)
- Miami Beach Film Society (Florida)
- Moore Business Forms and Systems
- Molecular Breeding of Forage and Turf (international symposium)
- Multipoint Binary File Transfer
- Thousand Board Feet (lumber industry)
- Model Based Fault Tolerant Control (US NASA)
- Mean Blood Flow Velocity (obstetrics and gynecology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advertising campaigns will publicize the value of marriage, augmented by the fine work of The Bachelorette and My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance.
Their latest gambit for ratings is My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, a show in which a woman agrees to marry an obese oaf for money.