Pero since que la muchachita couldn't pronunciar muy bien, her question sounded more as ' Que resollo?
What does MB stand for?
MB stands for Muy Bien
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MB
We have 100 other meanings of MB in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Ball (pinball)
- Multibacillary (leprosy)
- Multibanco (Portugal)
- Multistage Bayesian
- Municipal Bank PLC
- Muppet Babies (cartoon)
- MusicBrainz (open source music-database)
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Musquodoboit Batholith
- My Bad
- Myrtle Beach
- Willys-Overland 1/4-Ton 4x4 Truck (WWII Jeep)
- Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- Modbus Plus (Modicon Communication Bus)
- Macroblock-Adaptive Frame/Field (digital television)
- Multi-Band Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
- Multi-Band Frequency Selective Surface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Galvan utiliza muy bien la aplicacion que en la literatura espanola de resistencia antifascista hace Jo Labanyi de los espectros de Jacques Derrida.
May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of Seccion Amarilla USA's strategy to refresh and renovate its brand, the Spanish Yellow Pages publisher has changed its traditional slogan: "Si funciona y funciona muy bien," and today introduces its new slogan: "Aqui lo encuentras.
However, the time looked good and the runner-up Muy Bien did the form no harm next time.
he calls me that playfully) and I reply, "Muy bien, Don Adolfo, muy bien.
Tim Easterby sent out his first winner of the Flat season when Distant Times made every yard to beat Muy Bien by two-and -a-half lengths in the Dunchurch Classified Stakes at Warwick yesterday.
Tactics played a big part in the outcome of the Welcome To Royal Windsor 2004 Handicap when Frankie Dettori made a decisive beeline for the far rail on 7-1 chance Muy Bien.
Once she gets past that, it'll surely be muy bien, si?