The trio, the original Sugababes who have now reformed under the name Mutya Keisha Siobhan, took to the stage at a party ringing in 2013.
What does MKS stand for?
MKS stands for Mutya Keisha Siobhan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MKS
We have 45 other meanings of MKS in our Acronym Attic
- Music Kit Rhythm Reader
- Ministria e Kulturës, Rinisë dhe Sporteve (Albanian: Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport)
- Medien Kunst Raum Unna (German)
- Maul- und Klauenseuche (German: Foot and Mouth Disease)
- Meckel Syndrome
- Meter, Kilogram, Second
- Microsoft Korn Shell
- Miejski Klub Sportowy (Polish club)
- Molecular Knowledge System (Bedford, NH)
- Mortice Kern Systems, Inc.
- Milton Keynes Society of Artists (UK)
- Medical Knowledge Self Assessment Program
- Model Kit Static Boulonnais (French scale modelling club)
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (gaming)
- Melbourne Knights Soccer Club (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Milton Keynes Sailing Club (UK)
- Milwaukee Kickers Soccer Club (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mont Kiara Specialist Centre (Malaysia)
- Mount Kenya Safari Club (est. 1959)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The girls are now known as Mutya Keisha Siobhan and were out on Monday on the red carpet at the Q Awards.