We are in the process of renegotiating with Jabil a mutually beneficial arrangement, which could result in the termination of the anticipated building sale to Jabil.
What does MBA stand for?
MBA stands for Mutually Beneficial Arrangement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBA
We have 547 other meanings of MBA in our Acronym Attic
- Mountain Bike Action
- Multi-Beam Antenna
- Multi-Bus Adapter
- Multiple Business Agreement (Australia)
- Multiple-Beam Antenna
- Multipoint Broadband Access (Chipset)
- Municipal Building Authority (Utah)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts (Montréal, QC, Canada)
- Museo de Bellas Artes (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Muslim Basketball Association
- Master of Business Administration and Engineering (University of Applied Sciences for Engineering and Economy; Berlin, Germany)
- Michiana Builders Association Employee Assistance Program (South Bend, IN)
- Management Business Administration Toolbox
- Master of Business Administration in e-Business
- Master of Business Administration/Global Management (University of Phoenix)
- Material Balance Area/Item Control Area
- Modular Body Armor/Modular Load System
- Master Brewers' Association of the Americas
- Medical Billing Advocates of America
- Melty Blood Actress Again (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a short trial period, they have decided this was a mutually beneficial arrangement and she will be assuming the role immediately.
It is a mutually beneficial arrangement for both our airlines and our customers and we look forward to working together with Fiji Airways.
As per the MoU, the two institutions intend to enter into a mutually beneficial arrangement whereby each will seek to contribute to the success of the other and ultimately to the economic and social prosperity of Bahrain.
Capital Club Bahrain fits this bill perfectly, and this is a mutually beneficial arrangement which adds to the plethora of benefits HSBC Premier and Capital Club members receive," he added.
As the council had already decided to redevelop the playing fields and improve the facilities, it was a mutually beneficial arrangement for the National Eisteddfod to be held on the site.
But China appears to be picking up this newly available market share, a mutually beneficial arrangement, as Iran needs the gasoline and China has surplus refining and shipping capacity.
We think this can be a mutually beneficial arrangement.