SOURCE: Mutual UFO Network Date: September 23,2012 Location: Cayman Islands ANOTHER MUFON contributor wrote: "We were sitting on the back patio with no lights on and saw a light moving in the sky.
What does MUFON stand for?
MUFON stands for Mutual UFO Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MUFON
- Moi University Faculty of Health Sciences (Indiana University)
- Medieval Unicode Font Initiative
- Multi-User Flight Information Display System (arrival/departure, gate, and related informaiton)
- Malawi Union for the Informal Sector (est. 2000; small trades advocacy and education)
- Manly Ultimate Frisbee League (Australia)
- Maritime University Field Lacrosse League (Canada)
- Make Up for Last Year
- Micro Flying Robots
- Munitions User Functional Manager (US Air Force)
- Men United Fathers Network (UK; est. 1994)
- Mutual Unidentified Flying Object Network (est. 1969; Fort Collins, CO)
- Mutual UFO Network Central European Section
- Multi Unit Floating Offshore Wind Farm
- Minority Undergraduate Fellows Program
- Mobile Unit Field Reporting System (BIS Computer Solutions, Inc.; La Crescenta, CA; officer safety device)
- University of Missouri Fire and Rescue Training Institute
- Manchester University Film Society (UK)
- Melbourne University Film Society (now Melbourne Cinémathèque; Melbourne, Australia)
- Multiuser Filesystem
- Murrayfield-DAFS Cricket Club (Edinburgh, Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was very large and perfectly rectangular, greyish / black in colour hovering below the storm clouds like a huge banner," Discovery news quoted the witness as saying in a statement filed with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
will also feature highlighted UFO cases from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
John Warren, a physicist at Los Alamos National Laboratory and the designated investigator for the Mutual UFO Network, said the unusual event may be the best in this area in years.
The Indiana-based Mutual UFO Network lists several reports of Oregon sightings since the early 1980s, when the late L.
18): Theories and case studies to which Randolph Schmid refers as "pseudoscience" are investigated just as methodically by Mutual UFO Network international and independent scholars as crimes are systematically researched by law enforcement agencies worldwide.
SOURCE: Mutual UFO Network SOURCE: International Business Times Unexplained: Unexplained: The Unseen files The Unseen files Date: January, 2013 Date: April, 2012 Location: South America Location: Siberia Web X-ray of Hunt for ship's crash site 'grey' being SEARCH teams in one of Siberia's largest cities were put on full alert after eyewitnesses claimed they saw an unidentified flying object crash in a forest.
The Mutual UFO Network, dedicated to studying UFOs, had its chief photo and video analyst look at the footage and photos of a UFO sighted over Jerusalem on January 26.