Mutual Savings Credit Union has breathed new life into its brand.
What does MSCU stand for?
MSCU stands for Mutual Savings Credit Union (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSCU
We have 10 other meanings of MSCU in our Acronym Attic
- multislice spiral computed tomography
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Master of Science in Career and Technical Education
- Master of Science Technology
- Meteorological Satellite Center Technical Note (documentation)
- Message Center
- Mennonite Savings and Credit Union (Ontario, Canada)
- Metropolitan Services Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
- Money Spinner Credit Union (UK)
- Mutual Security Credit Union
- Manuscripts Special Collections and University Archives (University of Washington)
- Microsoft Common User Interface (Microsoft)
- Main Steam Control Valve
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Studies (graduate degree; various locations)
- Maximal Sensory Conduction Velocity (neurology)
- Mean Spherized Corpuscular Volume (hematology)
- Motorcycle Safety Center of Virginia (Ashland, VA)
- Murine Stem Cell Virus
- Measurement Standards and Commercial Vehicle Enforcement (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stovern serves on the boards of directors of the Mutual Savings Credit Union and the AGL Resources Private Foundation.
he $172 million Mutual Savings Credit Union of Birmingham, Ala.
A Birmingham attorney, Douglas Key, has been named by the Alabama credit union regulator as the new president/CEO of the $195 million Mutual Savings Credit Union, which underwent conservatorship by the state last July.
Under fire for the July 31 conservatorship of the $193 million Mutual Savings Credit Union, Alabama's top credit union regulator has apologized for published claims and "misunderstandings" about board actions in the collapse and state takeover of the Birmingham credit union.
Luckett and board members of the $194 million Mutual Savings Credit Union filed an injunction shortly after the state regulator placed the Birmingham, Ala.
Luckett and board members of the $194 million Mutual Savings Credit Union have filed an injunction to block the Alabama state regulator's July 31 conservatorship of the institution.