Summary: Theresa May says a comprehensive mutual legal assistance agreement with Jordan has been signed to try and deport Abu Qatada.
What does MLAA stand for?
MLAA stands for Mutual Legal Assistance Agreement (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLAA
We have 16 other meanings of MLAA in our Acronym Attic
- Music Library Association
- Mutual Legal Assistance (intergovernmental investigation)
- Muzzle Loading Association, Inc. (hunters who use muzzle-loaders)
- McBride Listeria Agar Minus Blood
- Multispectral Linear Array Short Wave Infrared
- Madaripur Legal Aid Association (Madaripur, Bangladesh)
- Medford Lakes Athletic Association (Medford, NJ)
- Medical Library Assistance Act
- Migration Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Modern Language Association of America (New York, NY)
- Maritime Law Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Modified Limiting Amino Acid Score (protein quality test)
- My Life As A Spy (game)
- My Life As A Teenage Robot (TV show)
- Manually Launched Assault Bridge
- Maryland Legal Aid Bureau
- Maximum Lifetime Accumulative Broadcast
- Metropolitan Los Angeles Branch (American Society of Civil Engineers; North Hollywood, CA)
- Modern Language Association Bibliography (electronic index)
- Mammoth Lakes, California
Samples in periodicals archive:
EU extradition and mutual legal assistance agreements.
Both sides also agreed to intensify efforts to render the widest possible measure of mutual legal assistance and to expedite processing of extradition requests and to explore the possibility of an EU - India Mutual Legal Assistance Agreement and an EU - India Agreement on Extradition.
Although there is no bilateral extradition treaty between the United States and Taiwan, a bilateral mutual legal assistance agreement is in place through which Taiwan regularly affords mutual legal assistance to U.
SAARC meeting: During his SAARC engagements, Chidambaram is expected to press for early ratification by Pakistan, Afghanistan and Nepal of the SAARC Mutual Legal Assistance agreement on criminal issues.
A mutual legal assistance agreement has been signed by the United States but not yet brought into force with Colombia.
Agreements In addition to MLATs, the United States has a Mutual Legal Assistance Agreement (MLAA) with China, as well as a MLAA between the American Institute in Taiwan and the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in the United States.
EU mutual legal assistance agreement, which the Netherlands has ratified, will facilitate the exchange of information on bank accounts.