an institutional investment management firm, The Torray Corporation, a mutual fund management company, and TEL Corp.
What does MFMC stand for?
MFMC stands for Mutual Fund Management Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFMC
We have 8 other meanings of MFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Moderate Fat Moderate Cholesterol
- Molodovian Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing
- Monkfish Monitoring Committee
- Monsey Family Medical Center (New York)
- Moonah Family Medical Centre (Australia)
- Moore's Ford Memorial Committee
- Motorcycle Family Motorcycle Club (Decatur, AL)
- Moving Forward with Monroe County (New York)
- Multi-Frame Motion Compensation
- Municipal Fire Management Committee (New Zealand)
- My Future Is My Choice (Namibia)
- Multi Family Medium Density (planning & zoning)
- Mechanical Minefield Marking Equipment
- Modified Frequency-Modulation Encoding
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- Male-Female-Male-Female (seating order; gender studies)
- Martin Finch Memorial Fund (est. 2001; UK)
- My Friend, My Friend (Phish song)
- Mean Fiddler Music Group (UK)
- Miscible Fluids in Microgravity (research project; US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the national financial publisher and mutual fund management company.
His time in Taiwan included 6 years as President and CEO of International Investment Trust Company, the country's oldest mutual fund management company.
Seligman is a highly respected mutual fund management company that has had tremendous success in the management of technology portfolios.
OTC Bulletin Board: NDHI) a mutual fund management company, today reported net income of $66,358 for the second quarter of 1999, compared to a loss of $21,640 for the same quarter in 1998.
is a new mutual fund management company launched in July 2000 that currently manages the single currency ALFA Fund.
OTC Bulletin Board: NDHI), the Minot-based mutual fund management company, announced today that it has agreed to acquire fifty percent of Magic Internet Services, an internet service provider company that also is based in Minot, to enhance its internet capabilities.
Over the past few months, the firm has hired a new general counsel, Robert Anselmi, from Lehman Brothers; a new chief information officer, Chong Huan, from Union Bank of Switzerland; a new president of its mutual fund management company, MainStay Management LLC, Brian Lee from Deutsche Bank; and new executive vice president for sales at MainStay, Peter Moeller, also from Deutsche Bank.