has downgraded the financial strength rating to A- (Excellent) from A (Excellent) and issuer crediting ratings to a- from a of Slavonic Mutual Fire Insurance Association and its wholly owned subsidiary, Slavonic Insurance Company of Texas (both domiciled in Rosenberg, TX) (together known as Slavonic Mutual Group).
What does MFIA stand for?
MFIA stands for Mutual Fire Insurance Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFIA
We have 3 other meanings of MFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-port Fuel Injection (automobile)
- Multilateral Funding International
- Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (International Conference)
- Municipal Forester Institute (urban forestry)
- Marlborough Forest Industry Association (New Zealand)
- Member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia (est. 1968)
- Michigan Family Independence Agency
- Minnesota Fraud Investigators Association
- Mitsui Fudosan Investment Advisers (Japan)
- Multifamily Investment Advisors
- Military Filter & Input Attenuator Module
- Michigan Financial Institutions Bureau
- Military Formats in Business (Netherlands)
- Multicast Forwarding Information Base
- Malaysian Furniture Industry Council
- Micro Flow Innovation Center (applied research; Czech Republic)
- Microfluidics International Corp.
- Military Family Information Center (US Army)
- Military Flight Information Center
- Missionary Franciscan of the Immaculate Conception (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Started 106 years ago as the Wisconsin Church Mutual Fire Insurance Association, the original board was composed of eight businessmen and two ministers--and the company was not tied to any particular church or denomination.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Adesso Systems, a leader in providing companies with a distributed application platform to keep mobile users always connected and productive, and Mutual Fire Insurance Association of New England, a provider of survey and loss control services to member companies, announce today an agreement to supply its field inspectors with a mobile solution using the Adesso Systems technology platform.
Wheeler, president of the Mutual Fire Insurance Association of New England, wrote in the April 1941 edition of Best's Insurance News that three of the recommendations offered by the SEC in conjunction with the report were so threatening that the insurance industry must respond.
Greystone Solutions' clients include Abt Associates, Hewlett-Packard, Documentum, Fleet Capital Leasing, Metcalf & Eddy, LeaseForum, Mutual Fire Insurance Association, OneBeacon, National Semiconductor and Thomson Financial.