Today, the pools operate under the names American Nuclear Insurers (ANI) and Mutual Atomic Energy Liability Underwriters (MAELU), A third pool, Mutual Atomic Energy Reinsurance Pool (MAERP) was formed as a reinsurer of MAELU policies.
What does MAERP stand for?
MAERP stands for Mutual Atomic Energy Reinsurance Pool
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAERP
- Maximum Allowable Emission Rate
- Meta-Analysis of Economic Research (network)
- Multiple Assets Effectiveness Report
- Mid-America Equipment Retailers Association
- Marine Aviation Executive Readiness Board (US DoD)
- MacArthur Agroecology Research Center
- Minority Access to Energy-Related Careers
- Marine Atmospheric Emitted Radiance Interferometer
- Macdonald Avenue Economic Revitalization Plan
- Mutual Aid Emergency Response Plan
- Michigan Air Emissions Reporting System
- Mobile Ammunition Evaluation & Reconditioning Unit
- Master of Applied Environmental Studies
- MCSST Algorithm Evaluation System
- Member Audio Engineering Society
- Metastable Atom Electron Spectroscopy
- Mexican American Engineers and Scientists
- Minority Americans in Engineering and Science
- Missouri Agricultural Experiment Station
- Modern American English School (Guatemala)