Zaki Barzinji, 20, a Sterling native and former president of Muslim Youth of North America, said mosques are "sort of in the Stone Age when it comes to outreach.
What does MYNA stand for?
MYNA stands for Muslim Youth of North America (Islamic Society of North America)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mung Bean Yellow Mosaic Virus
- Moyamoya Disease
- Manage Your Now (time management system)
- Map Your Neighborhood (Washington State Emergency Safety Program)
- Meet Your Needs (various organizations)
- Meet Your Neighbor
- Mekong Youth Net (human trafficking prevention)
- Middle Years Numeracy (educational project; Australia)
- Muslim Youth Network (UK)
- Muslim Youth Newsletter
- Manitoba Young New Democrats (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Mohamed Yousuf Naghi Motors (Saudi Arabia)
- Middle Years Numeracy Research Project (Canadian education project)
- May You Never Walk Alone
- Make Your Own
- Mason Youth Organization (Mason, OH)
- Meslek Yüksekokulu (Turkish: Vocational School)
- Metropolitan Youth Orchestra
- Model Year Zero
- Moriches Youth Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the conference several prominent Muslim scholars, government officials, community workers, youth leaders, political, social, civil rights and interfaith leaders will address various sessions featured in programs by Islamic Society of North America, Muslim Students Association, and Muslim Youth of North America.
The theme of the convention, "Better Muslims for a Better America," will host multiple affiliate organizations such as the ISNA South Central Regional Conference, Muslim Students Association (MSA) Conference, Muslim Youth of North America (MYNA) conference in addition to Seventh Annual Islam in America Conference, Sixth Annual Conference on Islam in American Prisons, Fourth Conference on Islam among Latino Americans and the Third Annual ISNA Conference on Muslim Refugees in America.