This ceremony will be broadcast live on Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (MTA) and alislam.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Object Trace Assertion
- Multi-TADIL Architecture
- Multi-Threaded Architecture
- Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Multimedia Terminal and Applications
- Multimodal Treatment Study of Children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; US NIMH)
- Multiple Technology Appraisal (National Health Service; UK)
- Multiple Terminal Access
- Multiple Time Around (radar systems)
- Music Teachers' Association of New South Wales
- Muslim TV Ahmadiyya (satellite channel)
- Mutual Training Association
- Magyar Tudományos Akadémia- Számítástechnikai és Automatizálási Kutatóintézet (Hungarian Academy of Sciences- The Computer and Automation Research Institute)
- Metastatic Tumor Antigen 3
- Massage Therapists Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Medical Technology Association of Australia (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Melanoma Tumor Associated Antigen (medicine)
- Merthyr Tydfil Angling Association (Wales, UK)
- Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority (Kansas)
- Motor Trades Association of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some initiatives of Ahmad that received particular acclaim were the establishment of Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (MTA), the first ever worldwide 24 hour satellite station for Muslim programming and broadcast and the translation of the Holy Quran into over 50 languages.