The Muslim Scholars Association called Shabtini's decision a "scandal," and urged that she be dismissed from her post.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Muslim Scholars Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
- Museum Store Association
- Musicological Society of Australia (est. 1963)
- Muslim Student Association
- Muslim Students Association
- Mustard Seed Associates
- Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Agricultural Mutual Assistance Association)
- My Sainted Aunt (TV series)
- Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association (was RACMSA)
- Merozoite Surface Antigen 1
- Multiple System Atrophy Patients with Parkinsonism
- Multiple System Atrophy of the Striatonigral Degeneration (Parkinson's disease)
- Mission Staff Assistant Trainee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deputy Emir meets Muslim scholars HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani met here at his Emiri Diwan office yesterday morning members of the Muslim Scholars Association who called on HH the Deputy Emir and Heir Apparent to greet him on the occasion of their participating in the 2nd conference of the association, currently being held in Doha.
The Syrian Muslim Scholars Association stressed that the statement issued by International Union of Muslim Scholars on the situation in Syria is "politicalized" and affected by foreign political powers.
A statement by the Muslim Scholars Association said its staff had been evicted from the Um Al Qura mosque in western Baghdad and a radio broadcast from the mosque had been stopped.
The Sunni Muslim Scholars Association condemned the killing of women and children.
Four days after his arrival, Loney and three colleagues had just finished a meeting with the Muslim Scholars Association when their vehicle was nearly hit by a white car.
The interview with the boy was arranged by the Muslim Scholars Association, which has documented abuses and has served as a go-between for kidnap victims in Iraq and insurgent kidnappers.
Bernard Bajolet, the French ambassador to Iraq, met in Baghdad with leaders of the Muslim Scholars Association, an influential Sunni clerical organisation that has been trying to secure the journalists' release.