The importance of the Muslim consumer group could be much greater than those of the other identified pounds 1bn-plus segments.
What does MCG stand for?
MCG stands for Muslim Consumer Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCG
We have 217 other meanings of MCG in our Acronym Attic
- Motor City Guitar (Waterford, MI)
- Motorola Computer Group
- Mount Carmel Guild
- Mouvement Citoyens Genevois (French)
- Multi-Radio Conflict Graph
- Multicultural Greek Council
- Musee Cantonal de Geologie (French)
- Museums Computer Group (UK)
- Museums Copyright Group (Europe)
- Mushroom Club of Georgia
- Mysterious Cities of Gold (TV show; also seen as MCOG)
- Mapping, Charting, Geodesy, & Imagery
- Maine Cranberry Growers Association
- Manitoba Canola Growers Association (Canada)
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency (UK)
- Mennonite Church General Assembly
- Michael Coventon Golf Academy (Austria)
- Michigan Corn Growers Association
- Mid-Columbia Gymnastics Academy (Washington state, USA)
- Minnesota Corn Growers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certification is carried out by the major Halal certifying agencies: IFANCA, Islamic Services of America, Cedar Rapids, IA, and The Muslim Consumer Group, Rolling Meadows, IL.
Willi-Food International Hebrew National (ConAgra) J&M Food Products Company Kedem Food Products International King Kold Manischewitz Company Midamar Corporation Nestle Quality Technical Coordination Nutrilite Osem USA Sabinsa Corporation Retailers H-E-B Kosher Vending Industries LLC Pomegranate ShopRite Winn-Dixie Certifying Agencies Halal Monitoring Authority Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America Islamic Society of North America Kof-K Muslim Consumer Group OK Kosher Orthodox Union Star-K Kosher Triangle K To order this report: MarketTrend: Kosher- and Halal-Certified Foods in the U.