Louise said: "We met on the musical instrument technology course and gravitated together.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Musical Instrument Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Monoiodotyrosine (amino acid)
- Moodalakatte Institute of Technology (Karnataka, Kundapura, India)
- Most Important Task (organization)
- Mother In Training
- Movimiento Indio Tawantinsuyu (Spanish: Indian Movement Tawantinsuyu; Peru)
- MPF (Maritime Prepositioning Force) Information Tool
- Multifunction Instrument Tree
- Multiple Instrument Test
- Municipal Insurance Trust
- Murder Investigation Team (UK TV drama)
- Myanmar Institute of Theology (Myanmar)
- Mýllý Ýstýhbarat Teskýlati (Turkish Intelligence Agency, Turkey)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Total Data Quality Management (program)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Electronic Journal for Middle East Studies
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Lincoln Laboratory (also seen as MIT/LL)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Laboratory for Computer Science
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Lincoln Laboratory
- Mamba Intestinal Toxin 1
- Maine Island Trail Association (Portland, Maine)
- Manufacturing Integration Test Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds an AAS in Musical Instrument Technology through the school of Engineering at the State University of New York at Morrisville.
Following two terms of 26 weeks, he graduated with an HNC in Musical Instrument Technology and a jazz guitar under his arm.