Music Minus One was nominated for the 1996 Nations Book Critics Circle Award.
What does MMO stand for?
MMO stands for Music Minus One
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMO
We have 86 other meanings of MMO in our Acronym Attic
- Mixed Metal Oxide
- Mixed Mode Optimal (voting algorithm)
- Mobility Movement Order
- Modem Managed Object
- Modifications, Maintenance and Operations
- Motorcycle Museum Online
- Multimedia Object
- Multimedia Outlet
- Multimodal Optimization
- Multiple Male Orgasm
- Mystic Moods Orchestra
- My Mere Oblivion 2
- Mandibular Maxillary Osteotomy and Advancement (jaw surgery)
- Manpower Management Officer Assignment (US Marine Corps)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, NY)
- Mine Medical Officers' Association (est. 1921; South Africa)
- Mixed Metal Oxide Anode (raw materials)
- Money Movers of America (est. 2004; Westchester, IL)
- Massively Multiplayer Online Action Game
- Master of Military Operational Art and Science (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nevertheless, he sometimes uses Music Minus One recordings for his research.
Audio recordings for accompaniments from companies like Music Minus One (www.