Savoretti can at least console himself with the thought that he's part of a burgeoning movement of artists attempting to cut the established music industry out of the career.
What does MI stand for?
MI stands for Music Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MI
We have 67 other meanings of MI in our Acronym Attic
- Mortgage Insurance
- Motivational Interviewing (counseling/clinical psychology)
- MouseInfo (Disney)
- Movement Instructions (US DoD)
- Multibus Interface
- Multiple Inheritance (objected oriented programming)
- Multiple Instruction Stream
- Multiple Intelligences
- Multiple-Instruction-Stream Computer
- Mutual Information
- Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
- Shallow (METAR descriptor)
- Meals, Incidentals and Expenses
- Marine Iron & Shipbuilding Corporation (Duluth, Minnesota)
- Michigan Barrier-Free
- Military Health Systems Infrastructure Configuration Coordination Board
- Multiple-Input Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Multiple Invariance - Estimation of Signal Parameters via Rotational Invariance Techniques
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Greg Hernandez Staff Writer The beleaguered music industry will continue to suffer a decline in sales next year with a rebound not expected until 2005 at the earliest, according to a report released Tuesday by Informa Media Group.
But his ascent to the upper echelons of the music industry was no cakewalk.
These soul-filled sounds aren't only lifting up spirits, they're raising new business opportunities MUSIC INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS PACKED A DIMLY LIT NEW York restaurant one evening this past March to hear gospel music diva CeCe Winans perform.
Byline: Neil Strauss The New York Times This is what happened in the music industry at the end of last week: Steven Tyler of Aerosmith was told by his handlers that his skin was too saggy for him to appear shirtless in magazine photographs.
The music industry relies on Nielsen BDS as its source for comprehensive performance information from key radio stations," said Rob Sisco, President Nielsen Music.
The iFn is responding to the current challenges in the music industry by providing full-service "back office" infrastructure.
A newly released study of the music industry in Nashville shows a total economic impact of $6.