The Massachusetts Music Educators Association sponsors the music festival, and participation gives students an opportunity to demonstrate their artistry and create new friendships.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Music Educators Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type I
- Micro-Enterprise Acceleration Institute (Switzerland)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type 1 (syndrome)
- Meningioma Expressed Antigen 6
- Media and Arts Alliance (Australia)
- Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Modified Essential Amino Acid (cell protein measurement index)
- Montenegrin Ethnic Association of Australia
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award, presented by The New Mexico Music Educators Association, recognizes music teachers who have demonstrated significant achievement in their early years of teaching.
He will be recognized for his accomplishments and inducted into the Hall of Fame during a ceremony at the Alabama Music Educators Association Conference to be held in Montgomery.
That's because Rawls, 17, is a natural soprano, and the Texas Music Educators Association prohibits boys from singing in that range.
Byline: Daily News SANTA CLARITA - A Valencia High School music instructor has been named liaison between the California Music Educators Association and the International Association for Jazz Education.
In addition to this year's line-up of world-class artists, the 2012 Jazz Festival will feature The Rhode Island Music Educators Association (RIMEA) Jazz Band, an all-star, all-state band of high school jazz musicians from Rhode Island who will be the opening performance on Saturday, August 4.
Each district (Western, Central, Northeastern, and Southeastern) of the Massachusetts Music Educators Association sponsors a high school and a junior high music festival each year.
In the United States, NAMM has collaborated with MENC, Music For All and the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus to develop SchoolJam USA, following two successful years of SchoolJam Texas, produced by NAMM and the Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA) in 2007 and 2008, in conjunction with the original SchoolJam in Germany.