The Public Accounts Committee criticised the Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland (Magni) and the Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure at Stormont.
What does MAGNI stand for?
MAGNI stands for Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MAGNI in our Acronym Attic
- Multicultural Association of the Greater Moncton Area (Canada)
- Mid Atlantic Grand National Association
- Magnetic Navigation
- Magnetometer-Based Autonomous Satellite Navigation
- Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Network
- Maritime Awareness Global Network (USCG)
- Massachusetts Access to Government Network
- Mid-Michigan Area Group Narcotics Enforcement Team
- Multi-Agency Geographic Network (UK)
- Magnetic Star (astronomy)
- Development of European Magneto-Optical Drives
- Magnesium Alloy Graphite Moderated Gas Cooled Uranium Oxide Reactor
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (Darwin, NT, Australia)
- Magazine d'Information sur le Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Information Magazine)
- Migraine Awareness Group: A National Understanding for Migraineurs
- Multi-Service ATM Gateway Node Unified Multiplexing (Sprint)
- Munitions Storage Activities Gained by Negotiations (USAF-ROK) Memorandum of Understanding
- Muslims Against Global Oppression
- MNC (Major Nato Command) Advisory Group on Indentification Matters
- Morgantown Area Grand Prix (Morgantown, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MICHAEL Houlihan has been appointed the new director general of the National Museums and Galleries of Wa es Mr Houlihan is the current chief executive of the National Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland.