Since moving back to his hometown of Meredith, New Hampshire, a partial list of his New England Clients have been Hasbro, the United States Sailing Association, the Museum of Yachting and the International Yacht Restoration School, The Granite Group, North Country Smokehouse, Bruss Construction, CLOVR Media, JG Realty, The NH Fisher Cats and the Elliot Health System and Linkable Networks.
What does MOY stand for?
MOY stands for Museum of Yachting (Newport, RI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOY
We have 1 other meaning of MOY in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Oxford (Agar)
- Marketing Opportunities to Expand Customer Base (Charlevoix, MI)
- Message-Oriented XML Collaboration
- Multicast Optical Cross-Connect
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Man of the Year
- Medium Oriented Yarn (product)
- Memories of Yesterday (figurines)
- Minister of Youth
- Models of Yesteryear (collectible toy cars)
- Ministry of Youth Affairs (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Month of the Young Adolescent (US; National Middle School Association)
- Macedonian Orthodox Youth Association of North America
- Month of the Young Child
- Master Of Your Domain (coined by Seinfeld episode; ability to control sexual urge)
- Music of Your Life
- Ministry of Youth and Sports (Liberia)
- Marathon Gold Corp. (Toronto, Canada)
- Million Ounces (mining)
- Motoroktanzahl (German: motor octane number)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Panerai Classic Yachts Challenge next sails into Narragansett Bay in Newport, RI, to sponsor the Museum of Yachting Classic Yacht Regatta, September 4th and 5th where the overall North American circuit winner will be determined among the beautiful vessels participating in all three North American regattas.
Shamrock V continued to sail until 1986, when she was bought by the Lipton Tea Company and donated to the Museum of Yachting in Newport, Rhode Island.
Tiedemann Classic Yachting Weekend in Newport this June, Nantucket Opera House Regatta and Race Week in August, as well as the Museum of Yachting Classic Regatta in Newport during Labor Day weekend.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Some people preserve antiques in cabinets but today in Newport, Rhode Island, The Museum of Yachting and Panerai had 61 classic yachts racing across Narragansett Bay in heated competition at the 28th Annual Museum of Yachting Classic Yacht Regatta.
28th Annual Museum of Yachting Classic Yacht Regatta
Drinks were served inside The Museum of Yachting amongst restored boats; a very fitting backdrop for an event commemorating the devotion of Robert H.
Tiedemann 12-Metre Regatta produced by The Museum of Yachting with support from the International Twelve-Metre Class Association.