Bulgarian 'Louvre' Borissov set 2012 as the deadline while attending the groundbreaking ceremony of the construction of the National Museum of Visual Arts in Sofia, also referred to in Bulgarian media as the "Bulgarian Louvre".
What does MOVA stand for?
MOVA stands for Museum of Visual Art (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOVA
We have 4 other meanings of MOVA in our Acronym Attic
- Motor Oil Volatility
- Motor Operated Valve
- Multi Organ Failure
- QuickTime Movie (file extension)
- Main Oxidizer Valve Actuator (US NASA)
- Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance (est. 1984)
- Microprocessor Optimised Vehicle Actuation
- Modified Oblique View of the Axilla (nuclear medicine)
- Modeling, Validation and Heterogeneity (IEEE conference)
- Medisch Onderzoek Vliegramp Bijlmermeer (Dutch: Bijlmer Aviation Disaster Medical Investigation; Netherlands)
- Molecular Orbital-Valence Bond
- Mid Ohio Valley Beekeepers Association
- Molecular Orbital (Into) Valence Bond Exponential Transformation
- Margin Over Variable Costs
- Membranous Obstruction of Inferior Vena Cava
- Mid-Ohio Valley Center (Marshall University; Point Pleasant, WV)
- Move from Code memory (assmebly language)
- Murder at Ocean View College (Karen Batchelor novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Quest for Immortality: Treasures of Ancient Egypt" opened this month at the Frist Museum of Visual Arts in Nashville.