Thanks to an effort called New Mexico Creates, commemorative artworks have emerged from many parts of the state, and beyond; they'll be on sale at Museum of New Mexico Foundation shops.
What does MNMF stand for?
MNMF stands for Museum of New Mexico Foundation (Santa Fe, NM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MNMF
We have 1 other meaning of MNMF in our Acronym Attic
- Monday Night Music Club (band)
- Mount Nittany Medical Center (Pennsylvania State University)
- Multi-National Muslim Committee
- Multipath Nested Miller Compensation
- My Net-Marketing Center
- Motor-dominant Neuropathy with Multifocal Conduction Block
- Median Nerve Motor Distal Latency
- Multi-National Maritime Exercise
- Montreal Nature Museums Foundation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Multi National Maritime Forces
- Media New Media Group (Netherlands)
- Metal and Nonmetal Mine Health and Safety
- Malaria No More Initiative
- Medically Needy/Medically Indigent (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System)
- Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College (Chennai, India)
- Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard
- Musical Notation Markup Language
- Manhattan New Music Project (Manhattan, NY)
- Maryland Nutrient Management Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santa Fe Kitchens The Museum Of New Mexico Foundation Ancient City Press PO Box 667, Layton, OH 84041 1423600185 $24.
Byline: Jennifer Quail NEW YORK-Luigi Sartori Rugs has become the most recent floor covering licensee of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation.
In lieu of flowers, Janice asks that you donate to your favorite charity, or hers: the Episcopal Church of the Holy Faith, or the Museum of New Mexico Foundation.
u u u Book it: The third annual New Mexico Women Authors' Book Festival benefiting the Museum of New Mexico Foundation runs through Sunday from 11 a.
According to a news release from the Museum of New Mexico Foundation Shops, which helps put on the event, the festival is a way to "celebrate the joy of reading and the creative power of New Mexico's women writers.
Marian has worked with the Museum of New Mexico Foundation board for more than 25 years.
Last year, the first for the program in Santa Fe, Bulldogs worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory, the state Department of Economic Development, Amigos Bravos, the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, Outside Magazine and the Museum of New Mexico Foundation.