uk Auto Business News - 29 January 2013 Hyundai Motor America, a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (KSE: 005380), has donated USD25,000 to the Museum of Latin American Art on January 24.
What does MoLAA stand for?
MoLAA stands for Museum of Latin American Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Muscle of Love (Alice Cooper album)
- Mystery Of Life
- Molecular Weight
- Major Orchestra Librarians Association (est. 1983; Philadelphia, PA)
- Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter
- Meeting of Officials on Land Administration (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Ministry of Legal Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Local Administration (UN)
- Missoula Outdoor Learning Adventures
- Museum of Living Artists (Germany)
- Mobile Laboratory (Lunar)
- Multidimensional On-line Analytical Processing
- Ministry of Land and Resources (China)
- Modular Linux and Adaptive Runtime (computing; various schools)
- Ministry of Lands Agriculture and Rural Resettlement (Zimbabwe)
- Museum of London Archaeology Service
- Management of Learning Committee (EU)
- Monocyte-Derived Langerhans Cells (microbiology)
- Mothers of Lost Children (Davis, CA)
- Music of Life Church (Kimberly, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MUSEUM OF LATIN AMERICAN ART The Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA) educates the public about modern and contemporary Latin American art through the presentation of a significant permanent collection, dynamic exhibitions and related cultural and educational programs while serving as a platform for cross-cultural dialogue.
It was announced this week that he will be the new president and CEO of the Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach, Calif.
The honor was announced at an awards dinner and ceremony held at the Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach, Calif.
California African American Museum * City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs * Japanese American National Museum * Los Angeles County Museum of Art * Museum of Latin American Art * Plaza de la Raza Target Feria * Shakespeare by the Sea Minneapolis, Minn.
The Museum of Latin American Art (MoLAA) in Long Beach, California, decided to celebrate its first ten years in a much grander manner: by hiring Mexican architect Manuel Rosen to create a new building.
The participating museums and gardens include the Arboretum of Los Angeles County, Autry National Center, California African-American Museum, Descanso Gardens, Hollywood Entertainment Museum, Japanese American National Museum, Long Beach Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Latin American Art, Natural History Museum, Pacific Asia Museum, Santa Monica Museum of Art, Skirball Cultural Center, South Coast Botanic Garden, UCLA Fowler Museum, USC Fisher Gallery and the Virginia Robinson Gardens.
Earlier this year, for example, a much-touted exhibit of sculpture and paintings by pop artist Roy Lichtenstein was canceled at Malba, the Museum of Latin American Art in Buenos Aires.