On Museum Hill, of course, are more of Santa Fe's treasures, whether in the Museum of International Folk Art or the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, both jewels in the state museum system.
What does MOIFA stand for?
MOIFA stands for Museum of International Folk Art (New Mexico)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies (Nepal)
- Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (Amman, Jordan)
- Master of Infinite Disguise (Terrahawks fictional villain)
- Match Only Integral Distribution (algorithm)
- Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance
- Mixed Organic Industrial Dust (occupational health)
- Moderate Intellectual Disability (impairment)
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (various nations)
- Mission-Oriented Investigation and Experimentation
- Magneto-Optical Indicator Film
- Mediterranean Oil Industry Group
- Movimento Italiano Genitori (Italian: parents movement)
- Mandibular Organ Inhibiting Hormone
- Maryland Office Interiors, Inc.
- Ministry of Information Industry (China)
- Movimiento Indio por la Identidad Nacional (Spanish: Indian Movement for the National Identity; Venezuela)
- Mandarin Oriental International Ltd. (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Manganese Ore India Limited (Maharashtra, India)
- Manganese Ore India Ltd. (Nagpur, Maharashtra, India)
- Marine Operations and Instrumentation Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Museum of Indian Arts & Culture shares the beautiful Milner Plaza with the Museum of International Folk Art.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In this attractive publication, Frank Korom, currently a teacher of religion and anthropology at Boston University and research assistant at the Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe, brilliantly portrays the contemporary art and life of the patuas or itinerant narrative scroll painters of Naya village in the Pingla block of Medinipur district, West Bengal.
Above and left: The Monte Sol Collection is inspired by the collections at the Museum of International Folk Art and Museum of Indian Arts & Culture in Sante Fe, N.
The renowned Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe produced this boxed resource.
The Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and the UCLA Fowler Museum of Cultural History have collaborated to create a fantastic exhibition exploring Carnival traditions from eight sites in Europe and the Americas.
Included in the obscure February 2001 exhibition, "Cyber Arte: Where Tradition Meets Technology," at Santa Fe's Museum of International Folk Art was "Our Lady," a digital collage by Alma Lopez.
``It's great when you let people have the opportunity to show their stuff,'' says Barbara Mauldin, the show's organizer and the curator of Latin American collections at the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe, N.