``Tutankhamen and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs'' moves to the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
What does MOAFL stand for?
MOAFL stands for Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Molecular Optical Air Data System
- Mind of an Entrepreneur (UK)
- Missouri Association for the Education of Young Children
- Metal Open Air Festival
- Meteorology and Oceanography Analyst and Forecasting (US DoD)
- Military Operation Area Forecast (US Air Force)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forests (Bhutan)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, and Food (British Columbia, Canada)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery (various locations)
- Ministry of Agricultural and Food Security (Malawi and Tanzania)
- Missouri Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy (Macedonia)
- Manual-Off-Axis-Guider (Astrodon)
- Masters of All Galaxies (role-playing game)
- Missouri Agricultural Industries Council
- Mother of All Grids
- Multiplayer Online Adventure Game
- Missouri Academy of General Dentistry
- Mother of All Gravity Games (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It then moves to the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, followed by a stay at Chicago's Field Museum in 2006.