Travel Association, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors' Authority, Philadelphia Convention and Visitors' Bureau, Capital Region USA, California Travel & Tourism Commission, Carlson Hotels, US Cultural and Heritage Tourism Marketing Council, The University of Florida, and the Museum Store Association.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Museum Store Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
- Multiple Sequence Alignment
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
- Musicological Society of Australia (est. 1963)
- Muslim Scholars Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Muslim Students Association
- Mustard Seed Associates
- Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Agricultural Mutual Assistance Association)
- My Sainted Aunt (TV series)
- Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association (was RACMSA)
- Merozoite Surface Antigen 1
- Multiple System Atrophy Patients with Parkinsonism
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Weiser traded cities--Windy for Mile High--in 1997 and, after a stint working for the Museum Store Association, co-founded Better-Wall with her husband, Nicolas, in 2004.
All exhibitors are members of the Museum Store Association.
The first two product lines to bear the "Art in Action" imprint were previewed at the Museum Store Association Conference and Expo in May 1996.