27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF) today announced its partnership with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the Plastic Surgery Foundation (The PSF) in support of the first national Breast Reconstruction Awareness (BRA) Day USA on October 17, 2012.
What does MTF stand for?
MTF stands for Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTF
We have 158 other meanings of MTF in our Acronym Attic
- Monitoring the Future (study/survey)
- Month(s) to Failure
- More than Friends
- More to Follow
- Move to Front (coding)
- Mtarfa (postal locality, Malta)
- Multilateral Trading Facilities
- Multiple Time Frame (trading)
- Multiple Tree Forest (Windows 2000 Active Directory)
- Multiple True-False (examinations and assessments)
- Muskegon Temporary Facility (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- My Tractor Forum
- Metal Transcription Factor-1
- Marine Training Faculty Association (Canada)
- Mini Top Fuel Association (drag racing)
- Minority Task Force on AIDS (est. 1985; Harlem, NY)
- Mitochondrial Transcription Factor A
- Modulation Transfer Function Area
- Monounsaturated Trans Fatty Acids
- Manning The Force Automated Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation is the world's largest tissue bank.
RAX289) MICHAEL KAWAS - MUSCULOSKELETAL TRANSPLANT FOUNDATION.
Petaluma, CA and New Brunswick, NJ, announced it has entered into collaboration with Rutgers University, New Brunswick, and the Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF), Edison, NJ designed to improve the science of dermal tissue processing.
Edison Corporate Center is 95% occupied by such tenants as the Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, RPA Associates, Relational Software Solutions, Palatin Technologies, and Lockheed Martin.
In addition, Orthofix is collaborating on R&D activities with leading research and clinical organizations such as the Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, the Orthopedic Research and Education Foundation, and Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.
The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF), the nation's leading tissue bank, is introducing FlexHD acellular hydrated dermal matrix 20 cm x 30 cm grafts just months after releasing 20 cm x 25 cm grafts.
The Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF) and Ethicon, Inc.